The current position:Home > FAQ > FAQ
1. Do I need to pay for the services?

Our counseling and casework services are free of charge. Nominal fees will be charged for training programs, activities and social investigation. Official receipts will be issued for fees collected.

2. Except for Shenzhen, do you have offices in other cities?

Currently, we only have office in Shenzhen and Hong Kong. You can contact us by telephone, fax and emails as necessary.

3. Will my personal information be released to others?

Your personal information will be strictly protected according to the Code of Ethnic of Social Workers.

4. I am in America, how can I receive your service?

You can email us about your request and we will guide you whether we can help in your case and how can we proceed with your request.  

Technical support:万广互联Copyright 2015 International Social Service Hong Kong Branch All Rights Reserved

Link: International Social Service Hong Kong Branch | International Social Service About us | Contact | Law